Good morning and happy Saturday friends!
Only 2 more videos till the end of this series! So far I haven’t had any review requests on the products I’m letting go of, so at the end of this if no one wants to see any I’m going to send it all of to my sister, my mom, my bff, or the dump. Let me know for real if you want any reviews on the old stuff!
Makeup Graveyard Day 10 Haircare
How do these things even stack up like this?! I think it’s because I don’t usually spend any time staring into the depths of under my bathroom sink… it’s scary down there! Even tho the cabinet stays clean and organized, I’ve had a phobia of under sinks since I was a kid. I think it’s because we used to have a really bad spider problem, and spiders scare the shit out of me… No joke.
How do you organize your haircare? Do you keep in under your sink or do you have an “above ground” storage system? Let me know if you’ve found a better way than under your sinks!!
Things I’m Keeping:
- Herbal Essence Curl Boosting Mouse
- CVS Eye Makeup Remover
- Dove Dry Shampoo
- Trader Joe’s Coconut Oil
- Rimmel Eye Makeup Remover
- Dr. Bronner’s Citrus Soap
- elf Brush Shampoo
- Orgaix Moroccan Oil
- Salon Selective 3 Min Hair Therapy
- Joico Humidity Blocker
- Paul Mitchel Super Skinny Serum
- Suave For Men Gel
- Garnier Frutics Style Full Control Hair Spray
- Zapzyt (expired)
- WalGreens Bio Oil
- Neutrogena Dry Touch Sunscreen
- Aussie Hair Insurance
- L’Oreal Boost It High Lift Creation Spray
- L’Oreal Boost It Blow Out Hairspray
- Quantum Riveting Reds Shampoo
- Walmart Anti-Bacterial Body Wash