Oh the hives. I had to leave class Thursday because I could feel them popping up all over my body. I went home and took a Benedryl and a Claritin, and thought I could just sleep it off, but I couldn’t. I called my Doctor to tell her what was going on and she wanted me to go do more blood work (food allergy tests as well as things like checking my liver and my thyroids). I had to go get my blood drawn and it took forever, but the nurse was SO nice and was so gentle.
I have a Doctors appointment on Wednesday to talk about the test results and to have my first allergy immunotherapy shot. She is also calling in two other doctors from another location to come consult on my rash/hives/etc.
Wee. Any of you suffering from hives too? They suck.
Anyways- Makeup Graveyard Day 5- Eyeshadows
Eyeshadow I got rid of:
- BH Cosmetics sampler
- Elf Single Shadows in Dusk, Driftwood, and Pink Ice
- Physician’s Formula Dollar Tree Shimmer Strips
- Elf Smudge pot in Ain’t That Sweet
- Avon Cream Eyeshadow Trios (2)
- Elf Waterproof Eye Crayon
- Elf Mineral Eye Primer
- Elf Beauty Book- Geometiric
- Wet N Wild Single Sellout
I’ve also have a Dollar Tree Haul going live today! Oh my goodness, they have SUCH good stuff for summer!