I mean really getting to know and falling in love with yourself. When you have a strong foundation of love for yourself, it is so much easier to love other people- and have them love you back.
When treat yourself like someone you love instead of someone you hate, it radiates outwards. People can see it. And people who love you will love you even more for it.
OK, so now you know that I mix up my words and lose my train of thought easily- but guess what? I love that about myself! And when people tease me about it, I am okay with it because I love that about me. This applies to so much- when you love yourself, people can’t hurt you easily.
So what are my 14 Reasons I Love Myself?
- I love my sense of humor
- I love my smile.
- I love that I can do anything I set my mind on.
- I love that I am a fast reader.
- I love that I am so curious about the world around me.
- I love that I am accepting.
- I love that I am very hopeful.
- I love my creativity.
- I love my will to ‘stick to my guns’.
- I love my weirdly long fingers.
- I love my curly hair.
- I love my boobs.
- I love that I can make mistakes, and be okay with them.
- I love that I will always forgive myself.